Texas Family Law Attorney
At the Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC, we are dedicated to helping men and women assert their rights and protect what matters the most. From fighting for your parental rights to protecting your estate’s assets, you can rely on us for all your family law and estate planning needs.
Our Practice Areas
Finding Creative Legal Solutions For Texas Families
If you need a family lawyer in Bell County, Williamson County, Travis County, Coryell County, McLennan County, Milam County or Lampasas County, call 512-256-0780 or 254-690-2202, or contact us online to ask to see if a free consultation can be offered for your case. We will tell you the truth about your situation and give you honest legal advice.
Raising the Bar in Family Law Since 2003
Texas family law attorney Keiko Griffin has spent her career helping families in Texas. Whether you need an aggressive advocate in your divorce or a compassionate lawyer to guide you through the child custody process, we have the experience you need on your side. In addition, Ms. Griffin is knowledgeable on military-related family law issues, serving military service members and their dependents in Fort Hood and Killeen.
- Skilled, compassionate family law attorney since 2003
- Former social worker with experience working for Child Protective Services (CPS). She knows that parents’ finances are not the only — or most important — consideration in a child’s welfare, but rather, the opportunity to develop trusting bonds with loving, responsible parents.
- Formerly worked with Legal Aid in the Attorney General’s office
- A military spouse. She understands the unique challenges of parents who are members of the military and involved in child custody and visitation situations.
- Been through divorce and has been a single parent
- In a blended family herself
- Experience as a business owner managing multiple businesses, including Quick Care Walk In Clinic located in Austin
- A champion of fathers’ rights, mothers’ rights and children’s rights
- Experienced representing indigent and low-income clients
- Experienced representing sophisticated clients in high-asset divorces
Serving Central Texas Communities Including Temple, Austin And Killeen
Divorce Lawyer Offers Free Consultations
At the Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC, we recognize that every family is unique. We will take the time to understand your situation and your needs. Our goal is to provide creative solutions that meet the needs of every client. We will always tell you the truth about your case, and we will never waste your money if we do not believe you have a strong case.
Ms. Griffin’s work ethic and professionalism has never fallen short of exceptional. Her infinite knowledge and wisdom proved to be more than sufficient as my case in the matter of a Court Order Modification concluded in triumph. Mrs. Griffin has always illustrated a genuine concern towards me, my family and to the sensitivity of my case. All of my expectations have been met and I feel both fortunate and blessed to have had The Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC represent me when I needed them most. Thank you Keiko for all you have done; you have definitely won my vote as I recommend you to both my family and friends.
Contact Us To Learn How We Can Help With Your Family Law Matter
call 512-256-0780 or 254-690-2202, or contact us online to make an appointment with attorney Keiko Griffin, also known as Keiko Anderson.
Our office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Se habla español. For your convenience, we accept credit cards.