Law Office Of Keiko Griffin
The Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC extends a warm welcome for individuals, couples and families in need of professional, compassionate family law services.
Raising the Bar in Family Law Since 2003
New clients soon learn that this is much more than a “standard” family law firm guiding families through typical issues of divorce, child custody and child support matters. Attorney Keiko Griffin approaches these and other matters of importance to families with a keen appreciation of the human element in family law matters. She brings strong credentials to the table:
- Skilled, compassionate family law attorney since 2003
- Former social worker with experience working for Child Protective Services (CPS). She knows that parents’ finances are not the only — or most important — consideration in a child’s welfare, but rather, the opportunity to develop trusting bonds with loving, responsible parents.
- Formerly worked with Legal Aid in the attorney general’s office
- In a blended family herself
- A military spouse. She understands the unique challenges of parents who are members of the military and involved in child custody and visitation situations.
- Experience as a business owner managing multiple businesses, including Quick Care Walk In Clinic located in Austin
- A champion of fathers’ rights, mothers’ rights and children’s rights
- Experienced representing indigent and low-income clients
- Experienced representing sophisticated clients in high-asset divorces
Representing Clients From Throughout Central Texas With Family Law Concerns, In Temple, Austin And Killeen
The Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC offers customized solutions to challenging family law matters such as:
- Relocation in child custody cases
- Enforcement of court orders in cases of contempt when parents are not paying child support or former spouses are not paying spousal support as spelled out in a divorce decree
- Complexities faced by blended families
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Family assault
- Criminal cases involving domestic violence
- Representation of parents accused of abuse
- Representation of parents seeking to protect children from abusive environments through supervised visitation and other means
- Protective orders, restraining orders
- Termination of parental rights
- Stepparent adoption
- Family law appeals
Legal remedies that work often require flexible, creative legal approaches, including out-of-court negotiations, collaborative law or mediation.
Contact Us To Schedule A Consultation With A Family Law And Divorce Lawyer
Call 512-256-0780 or 254-690-2202, or contact us online to make an appointment with attorney Keiko Griffin, also known as Keiko Anderson. Our office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Se habla español. For your convenience, we accept credit cards.
“I absolutely love this firm. From the time I walked into the office I was delighted. The atmosphere is very welcoming. From friendly smiles to fresh smells, I enjoyed coming to my lawyer’s office. When you are in a hard place in your life, the staff really provides comfort. Michele at the front desk really sets the tone for the company. They show exceptional customer service and a positive attitude. I am always greeted with a smile. The financial specialist is very friendly and personable. She is very approachable, so I never hesitate to call her with any questions or requests. They take information, very organized, if I request something she moves on it fast as she can, and I leave feeling happy with the service I was provided. Keiko is an awesome lawyer who gives you the best legal options for your situation. She stepped in and fought hard for my children and I am forever grateful.”